Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage is also known as ‘Champissage’ (the Indian word for massage is ‘champi’). This Ayurvedic approach to health treats the person holistically; mind, body and emotions.
The aim of Indian head massage is to release the tension that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders. Indian head massage helps increase joint mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders.
The treatment focuses on the upper body, your therapist will massage the head, neck, shoulders, back, face and hands.Benefits
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- Relaxes connective tissue, reducing hypertension
- Aids in the elimination of accumulated toxins and waste products.
- Reduce your physical muscular tension
- Reduce tension headaches and stress
- Increase your energy levels
- Improve your sleep
- Helps your ability to focus and concentrate
- Reducing the effects of stress and tension.